Common Vision Blox - powerful, fast, modular
Common Vision Blox (CVB) is a high-speed and high-end machine vision library, allowing users to develop applications that are fast and powerful. Our modular licensing means that you only pay for what you need.
CVB is the result of over 20 years of machine vision expertise from the experts at STEMMER IMAGING.
Particular highlights include
our acquisition capabilities, supporting the latest acquisition technology with maximum performance. As active members of the GenICam committee and a supplier of vision components, we have a unique insight on the requirements of our customers. This is why CVB is also hardware-independent, to allow users to take advantage of the rapid pace of camera development, without re-developing an application.
CVB Foundation Package contains a large and growing bundle of image processing tools, from 2D and 3D calibration to OPC UA communication and functionality for getting the best from polarisation cameras.
our high-end tools include high accuracy search, accurate barcode reading and grading, fast OCR based on machine learning and a machine learning tool for search and classification that requires significantly smaller training sets than deep learning solutions from competitors.
- Solve very innovative machine vision tasks
- Reduce the time to market without standard programming jobs
- End customers with the help of skilled programmers or machine vision experts
- Machine vision specialists
- OEM customers for vertical applications
- Universities and research organisations
- End-users with a requirement for high performance vision tools
CVB provides a highly efficient acquisition basis and a set of image processing tools for a large range of applications. In addition, CVB offers you the opportunity to add your own know-how and interface to other libraries such as OpenCV.
CVB’s hardware-independent philosophy allows a change of acquisition hardware at any phase of a project. This releases users from hardware manufacturers’ obsolescence schedules and allows new users to take advantage of new hardware developments such as higher resolution cameras and higher speed interfaces as they become available.
- True choice of hardware without loss of control
- DDK to fully support all specialist hardware
- Direct image access by pointers and tables
- MultiOS supporting Microsoft Windows 32-bit (XP, 7, 8, 10) / 64-bit (7, 8, 10) and Linux 32-bit / 64-bit (Ubuntu, Mint, Kubuntu), Yocto (OpenEmbedded Linux)
- Support for ARM Platforms - Odroid SoC e.g. Samsung Exynos5422
- Programmable with VB.NET, C#, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi, or Intel C++
- New object-oriented APIs supporting Python, .NET and C++
- GNU Compiler collection (depending on operating system used)
- Combine multiple tools to create the best solution
- CVB, open source libraries, 3rd party packages and own code can be used together
- Image acquisition and processing libraries
- Modular licensing, pay for the tools that you need
- Free lifetime support
- Free evaluation software
- Hundreds of programming examples in multiple programming languages to help you to develop your own application as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Opportunities for cross-platform development so that a vertical application can move from Windows to Linux to embedded Linux if required.