CVB Technical Summit | 22-23 May 2019
During the meeting, we would like to provide you with product updates, share our roadmap, and enable you to share experiences with the CVB user community.
What can you expect?
- Direct contact with the experts – the developers, decision-makers and support team behind Common Vision Blox.
- CVB demos – showing the power and flexibility of CVB.
- Training – to help you get the most out of CVB. From the basics to the new features, to suit all users. Please bring a laptop!
- Application stories – the CVB success stories to show capabilities and give you inspiration. We would welcome a short presentation from you, if you like to do so.
- Technology presentations
- Networking – meet people that might make good partners.
Who is it for?
- Those with commercial or technical contact with CVB
- Everyone who is interested to get to know CVB
- Mercure Hotel Freising (near Munich Airport)
- A rate of 110 Euros is to be paid per night for accommodation & breakfast. Rooms can be pre-booked using the registration form.
DNC teaser – A preview of CVB's upcoming 3D tool
Rapid Prototyping – the advent of Python support in CVB this brings new possibilities for scripting applications that you can modify at runtime
CVB OPC UA – with the CVB OPC UA tool you are able to communicate and share information with a connected factory system
RealSense TL – STEMMER IMAGING has created a GenICam Transport Layer (TL) so that they can be handled in the same way as GigE Vision and USB3 Vision cameras
Modular Embedded – what is the current state of the art? What are STEMMER IMAGING's offerings?
Upcoming Licence Model Changes – the market is demanding changes and we are ready to do so.
Hyperspectral Imaging – applications that have not previously been possible, especially in the food and pharmaceutical industries
Application Stories – hear how other users have made innovative solutions in CVB
Machine Learning – learn how to use it and add it to your skill-set
CVB++, CVB.NET/ CVBpy – last year we gave a preview of the new CVB APIs for C++, .NET and Python. Now they are released and we'd like to show you how they can make your life easier.
Unboxing CVB – how to get started, a training course for complete beginners
- 3D Basics – how to get started, what you need to know from the experts