First CVB User Group Meeting organised by STEMMER IMAGING
12 Mar 2018
STEMMER IMAGING are ushering in a new era for Common Vision Blox. Participants can expect new technologies, new interfaces and direct communication with the CVB development team. The event’s focus lies on highly topical subjects such as machine learning, embedded vision, hyperspectral imaging and the increased interlinks between image processing and automation via the OPC UA standard.
On both afternoons, parallel training sessions will be held, covering everything from the basics to expert training on CVB tools - providing a comprehensive, hands-on overview of the software’s current capabilities. From beginners to experienced CVB users, each participant is offered the opportunity to attend the most suitable training sessions.
A particularly interesting element of the CVB User Meetings will be the presentation of successful setups showing CVB’s high performance and flexibility in a wide variety of application areas.
More details on the first CVB User Group Meeting can be found at: www.commonvisionblox.com/en/training/cvb-user-group-meeting - where you can also register and book your overnight stay.
STEMMER IMAGING has been one of the leaders in the machine vision market since 1987. It is one of Europe's largest technology providers in this field. In 1997 STEMMER IMAGING presented Common Vision Blox (CVB), a powerful programming library for fast and reliable development and implementation of vision solutions, which has been deployed successfully throughout the world in more than 40,000 imaging applications in various industries.
- Platform for the development of image processing applications
- Open programming environment
- Simple to operate, combining flexibility with high performance
- High performance foundation package for Common Vision Blox
- Rapid, easy-to-use entry-level solution
- Contains the most important algorithms required for image processing
- Position, rotation, scaling and tipping invariant pattern recognition
- Fast execution speed for use in real time applications
- Fully automatic generation of additional training images
- High-speed object recognition software
- Character recognition (OCR/OCV) under difficult conditions
- Contains Minos Teach for learning new objects
- Contains Minos Search, a tunable search engine
- Software for demanding 3D surface inspection
- Best choice for complex objects
- Easy integration into existing machine vision environments