CVB 2021 FOUNDATION DEV USB
Developer licence for CVB Foundation Package, licensed by a USB dongle.
CVB Foundation Package contains CVB Image Manager and can form the base module for the CVB premium tools.
CVB Foundation Package contains a large range of functionalities including:
- Non-linear and geometric transformations – for 2D image calibration, taking into account perspective and lens distortion, shear transformations
- Metric – 3D extrinsic alignment and intrinsic calibration, suitable for all modular and compact 3D sensors
- Optical Flow – determination of local movement in images, suitable for PIV or flow applications
- ZXBarcode – simple barcode and 2D code reader
- Image segmentation – by watershed or gradient
- Regression – for fitting to a circle, ellipse or line
- Filtering – morphological, spatial and frequency filters (FFT) for image modification
- Thresholding – fixed, dynamic and local threshold and pixel-by-pixel image threshold.
More basic functionality including:
- Blob detection, edge detection
- correlation search, image statistical analysis
- configurable Bayer decoding with white balance and gamma, colour-space conversion,
- image arithmetic, wavelet functionality and look-up tables (LUT) for intensity transformations.
New in CVB 2019 Foundation Package:
- New APIs for Python, C++ and .NET as well as the existing C-API
- CVB OPC UA - client and server functionality for machine-to-machine communincations
- CVPolarization - a full toolkit for making use of the SONY and DALSA polarization sensors
- Extendable by the CVB modular tools