- Position, rotation, scaling and tipping invariant pattern recognition
- Fast execution speed for use in real time applications
- Fully automatic generation of additional training images
- High performance foundation package for Common Vision Blox
- Rapid, easy-to-use entry-level solution
- Contains the most important algorithms required for image processing
- Platform for the development of image processing applications
- Open programming environment
- Simple to operate, combining flexibility with high performance
|GigE Vision in practice||Data sheets||880.0 KB|
Strong final quarter underlines Group's expansion course
- Successful fourth quarter with sales up 14.7% thanks to strong project business
- Revenue improves by 8.3% to EUR 109.0 million in 2018/2019 (previous year: EUR 100.6 million)
- Integration costs in the first half of the year burden the adjusted operating profit (EBITDA), EBITDA amounts to EUR 10.0 million (previous year: EUR 10.6 million)
- Regional coverage of European market completed by acquisitions; seamlessly commenced integration process of Infaimon S.L.
STEMMER IMAGING’s CVB Polimago image recognition tool provides a comparatively simple and low cost machine learning solution for challenging machine vision search and classification tasks. Fewer training images, shorter training times and faster execution times on a standard CPU platform combine to avoid some of the drawbacks associated with the convolutional neural network (CNN) approach offered by deep learning. In CVB2019, Polimago will also be available for embedded applications.
Automation technology and machine vision are increasingly merging. Our press agent Peter Stiefenhöfer discussed this exciting development with Peter Keppler, Director of Corporate Sales at STEMMER IMAGING.