CVB Spectral is a tool for the acquisition and basic processing of hyperspectral data.
- Position, rotation, scaling and tipping invariant pattern recognition
- Fast execution speed for use in real time applications
- Fully automatic generation of additional training images
- High performance foundation package for Common Vision Blox
- Rapid, easy-to-use entry-level solution
- Contains the most important algorithms required for image processing
|GigE Vision in practice||Data sheets||880.0 KB|
Prototyping is an important part of developing machine vision solutions. In addition to allowing developers to explore and learn about the problem in hand, it enables interim solutions to be presented to a customer or stakeholder to make sure everything is going in the right direction. In this way, everyone can see how the proposed solution would work and understand how a project is progressing with the added benefit that a better estimation of time and cost for the final solution can be provided.
More than 1,350 participants from all over Europe attended the STEMMER IMAGING Machine Vision Technology Forum. All presentations held at the industry event are now available for download.
The release of CVB 2019 introduces new APIs to provide an innovative way of developing machine vision solutions with Common Vision Blox, together with an impressive range of new tools. These tools provide functionality for hyperspectral and polarisation imaging, as well as OPC UA machine to machine communication capability for Industry 4.0 requirements. In addition it is now possible to develop machine learning solutions on embedded platforms. Object recognition speeds have been greatly increased, as have video sequence recording speeds.