CVB Spectral is a tool for the acquisition and basic processing of hyperspectral data.
- Position, rotation, scaling and tipping invariant pattern recognition
- Fast execution speed for use in real time applications
- Fully automatic generation of additional training images
- High performance foundation package for Common Vision Blox
- Rapid, easy-to-use entry-level solution
- Contains the most important algorithms required for image processing
Prototyping is an important part of developing machine vision solutions. In addition to allowing developers to explore and learn about the problem in hand, it enables interim solutions to be presented to a customer or stakeholder to make sure everything is going in the right direction. In this way, everyone can see how the proposed solution would work and understand how a project is progressing with the added benefit that a better estimation of time and cost for the final solution can be provided.
More than 1,350 participants from all over Europe attended the STEMMER IMAGING Machine Vision Technology Forum. All presentations held at the industry event are now available for download.