CVB Spectral is a tool for the acquisition and basic processing of hyperspectral data.
- Position, rotation, scaling and tipping invariant pattern recognition
- Fast execution speed for use in real time applications
- Fully automatic generation of additional training images
- High performance foundation package for Common Vision Blox
- Rapid, easy-to-use entry-level solution
- Contains the most important algorithms required for image processing
More than 1,350 participants from all over Europe attended the STEMMER IMAGING Machine Vision Technology Forum. All presentations held at the industry event are now available for download.
The release of CVB 2019 introduces new APIs to provide an innovative way of developing machine vision solutions with Common Vision Blox, together with an impressive range of new tools. These tools provide functionality for hyperspectral and polarisation imaging, as well as OPC UA machine to machine communication capability for Industry 4.0 requirements. In addition it is now possible to develop machine learning solutions on embedded platforms. Object recognition speeds have been greatly increased, as have video sequence recording speeds.
Strong final quarter underlines Group's expansion course
- Successful fourth quarter with sales up 14.7% thanks to strong project business
- Revenue improves by 8.3% to EUR 109.0 million in 2018/2019 (previous year: EUR 100.6 million)
- Integration costs in the first half of the year burden the adjusted operating profit (EBITDA), EBITDA amounts to EUR 10.0 million (previous year: EUR 10.6 million)
- Regional coverage of European market completed by acquisitions; seamlessly commenced integration process of Infaimon S.L.