The VRmagic Imaging product range covers:
- Industrial cameras with IP65/67 housing
- 10GigE Vision cameras with CMOS or hyperspectral sensors
- USB cameras and IP cameras for visual process monitoring
- Programmable intelligent cameras with Ubuntu Linux operating system
- Pixel-synchronous multi-sensor cameras
- Software libraries
VRmagic Imaging is part of the Mannheim-based VRmagic Holding AG. Founded in 2001, the high-tech company is a pioneer in the development of virtual reality and augmented reality simulators for medical training in the field of ophthalmology. Since the launch of the first certified USB 2.0 camera in 2003, VRmagic Imaging has been developing its second business area - camera systems for computer-based image processing.