STEMMER IMAGING are ushering in a new era for Common Vision Blox, one with new technology, new interfaces and centred around you, the user.
Join us for the 2018 CVB User Meeting that will take place April 17/18 in Puchheim. The meeting will start at 11 on Tuesday the 17th and finish around 15:00 on Wednesday the 18th.
What can you expect?
- ·2 days of Common Vision Blox at a venue near Munich
- Direct contact with the experts – the developers, decision-makers and support team behind Common Vision Blox.
- CVB demos – showing the power and flexibility of CVB.
- Training – to help you get the most out of CVB. From the basics to the new features, to suit all users. Please bring a laptop!
- Application stories – the CVB success stories to show capabilities and give you inspiration. We would welcome a short presentation from you, if you would like to do so.
- Networking – to let you find others that might make good partners.
Who is it for?
- Those with commercial or technical contact with CVB
- 17th at Hotel Das Seidl in Puchheim, near Munich
- 18th at STEMMER IMAGING AG, Puchheim, near Munich
- A rate of 78 EUR is to be paid per night for accommodation & breakfast. Rooms can be pre-booked using the registration form.