Individual e-learning: 3D Imaging using the LMI Gocator (1 day)
NEW: Virtual Classroom Training, German or English, other languages on request
The LMI Gocator enables you to quickly get started with 3D imaging. This complete pre-calibrated system with its integrated measuring instruments and graphical user interface can be used to execute a multitude of testing tasks. Therefore, you do not need additional hardware or programming skills to implement your solutions.
With the help of the LMI Emulator, you can develop initial solutions for your task on your own PC during the Virtual Classroom Training. Depending on the individual agreement, this can also be done using 3D data of your sample parts recorded in the laboratory in advance.
Both people new to 3D machine vision or those experienced users looking to reduce the complexity of 3D machine vision. Basic machine vision knowledge is recommended.
- Basics of 3D measuring technology: laser triangulation and fringe projection
- Technical details of the different Gocator families
- Fast commissioning and easy configuration
- Selection and use of integrated measurement tools
- Interface configuration for control and data output
- Working with Dual-Sensor-Systems
- Development and support with the help of the emulators
- Use of the 'Accelerator' to speed up the evaluation
One-day online training, depending on individual preparation, arrangements and training content
We would be happy to provide you with a personal offer for your training. These depend on the duration of the e-learning course, the individual preparations for customer-specific topics, the emphasis on customer sample parts and the number of participants.
Each participant in this e-learning course will receive the training material in advance, as well as exercises for the LMI software emulator with image sequences and solutions.