Trialversions - Common Vision Blox (CVB)
The latest service release of Common Vison Blox includes a variety of innovative new functions for image acquisition and processing, as well as an improved set of display methods. Different functions for plotting lines, circles and ellipses destructively into an image, as well as some algorithms for watershed transformation and wavelet transformation have been implemented. Various distance transforms and gradient-based image segmentations, some new color space conversions and morphology functions are now available to ensure a quick and reliable vision application development.
New features and tools in CVB 2018
- Now with core 3D fuctionality – handling and display of 3D data including calibrated data
- Also on Linux and Linux-on-ARM
- Available with the free CVB CameraSuite licence with a GigE Vision or USB3 Vision camera bought from STEMMER IMAGING
- New barcode reading tool (Windows/Linux)
- News Metric tool for 3D calibration (Windows/Linux)
- Optical Flow – providing a dense field of data movement between images
- News Linux support for the following parts of the CVB Foundation Package – Arithmetic (image logic operations and image arithmetic), Edge, BayerToRGB (advanced de-Bayer tool), Lightmeter (detailed image statistics and pass/fail limits) and TextOut (destructive overlays)
- Match 3D – a completely new development allowing the calculation of the transformation between two pointclouds, either for 3D positioning system or to create a difference map of 3D differences (Windows/Linux)
Download Common Vision Blox
Download the latest release of the Common Vision Blox as provided with the CVB Media Package including
- CVB Image Manager, Foundation Package and all available CVB tools
- Drivers for all current interfaces e.g. for the new interfaces like USB3 Vision and CoaxPress
- Full documentation of Common Vision Blox
- Getting Started Guide
We are convinced that you will be hooked on Common Vision Blox after your initial tests, that we are pleased to offer you a free 30-day license. Purchasing a full license, the test version can be changed to a full version without any new installation, all test projects created so far, remain.
The flexible licensing permits to only purchase the required modules out of a vast range of tools and programming languages that are supported. Protecting your intellectual property is important therefore Common Vision Blox provides users access to CVBs robust license protection methods, enabling your applications to be locked to the license serial number. With the recent version CVB 2016, STEMMER IMAGING implemented an even more advanced dongle concept, not only for protection of all modules and applications, but also for protection of customer know-how.